Ranch & Country Magazine - Now in our 22nd Year
Quarterly Publication Distributed Throughout California, Oregon and the West
DISTRIBUTED IN BOTH PRINT AND DIGITAL VERSIONS
Featuring Homes & Estates on Acreage, Vineyard Estates, Ranches, Land, Equestrian Properties, Farms & Groves
Drop distribution throughout Santa Barbara County, Santa Ynez Valley, San Luis Obispo County, Ventura Counties, No. L.A. County
Outreach circulation throughout California and the West
- Full color tabloid-size - published Quarterly — in both print and digital formats. Marketing vehicle to celebrate the values of country living, the great outdoors and the rural lifestyle.
- Available for complimentary pick-up in various key locations throughout the California Central Coast tri-counties - major hotels along the Coast, restaurants, real estate offices, feed stores, coffee houses, tourist attractions
- Mailed to some of the most successful Professionals/CEOs out of greater Los Angeles
- Shipped to targeted locations throughout California & the West for customer pick-up
- Mailed to a proprietary list of individuals in equestrian-related businesses and activities, across all breeds and disciplines.Mailed to a proprietary list of vintners throughout the California Central Coast
- Mailed to our subscriber database, marketed to potential subscribers as as a resource for finding homes & estates on acreage, ranches, vineyards, land, horse properties in small town communities.
- Digital version published online and hosted by “FlippingBook” which has the potential for hundreds of thousands of views!
- Digital version e-subscribe list goes out to our digital subscribers database
- Social media blitz-plan, digital distribution to popular venues - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
CHOOSE FROM 3 AD SIZES:
1/4 PAGE - $295 ($99 per month)
1/2 PAGE - $495 ($165 per month)
FULL PAGE - $
865 ($ 289 per month) Special: $795 ($265 Per month)
Or EMAIL ads@RanchAndCountry.com