||Approx. +/- Acres:
||Bedrooms in Main Home:
|County / Province:
|Country / Nation:
||Date Listed on Site:
There are 190 farmable acres, total farm 294.38 acres. The farm includes 115 acres of FSA Rice Base.
The breakdown is as follows:
Conventional rice: 111 acres
Irrigated Pasture: 79 acres
Wetland Easement: 100 acres
The current owners farm the rice and pasture for cattle. The rice has been fantastic, and there is an additional rent for pasture cattle and rental (3) homes.
Soils: The entire farm is comprised of Class II-IV Soils. Soils are ideal for rice farming and irrigated pastures.
Water: The property is irrigated with two deep water wells.
1. Well #1: 20hp submersible pump that produces
2. Well #2: 50hp well that produces 3000gpm.
3. Wetland produces $69.00 per acre.
4. Domestic well that services water for the clubhouse, three (3) rental homes, shops, and barns, etc.
5. Duck Hunting: The wetland property is 100 acres.
The wetland is broken into (3) areas with (9) triple pit
blinds. There is (2) double stand-up blinds.
The duck opportunity is shared by two seasonal
hunters paid $11,000.00 to hunt with limited hunter
opportunity (3 days per week). There are two other
owners that use the hunting opportunity as the same
as the seasonal (2) hunters. The seasonal hunters are encouraged to use the clubhouse on hunting days. The seasonal hunters have continued with the hunting opportunity without any change of opportunity over the last four seasons.
Club House: The Club House is a (3) bedroom with a kitchen, family room, fireplace, TV, etc. The kennel is available, and a shop is used for changing and use of Polaris Rangers, etc.
Cabins, Barn, Shop: There is (3) rental home that is rented for $1,000.00 per month. The rental homes are leased yearly, no hunting is not allowed. The rentals are fully leased yearly.
Shops: The shop has double rollup doors for hunter use, and several barns are rented to the owner for $1,000.00 per year.
Taxes: The property is enrolled in the Williamson Act. The property will remain low at cost.
6. Rice Production:
2018 77 acres 5390 sacks 70 sacks/acre organic
2019 111 acres 6,999 sacks 63 sacks/acre organic
2020 111 acres 8,644 sacks 78 sacks/acre
2021 111 acres 10,724 sacks 97 sacks/acre
Duck Club: (3 days per week max.)
2018-2019 469 ducks 2.0 ducks/person avg.
2019-2020 487 ducks 2.1 ducks/person avg.
2020-2021 511 ducks 1.8 ducks/person avg.
2021-2022 452 ducks 2.0 ducks/person avg.
- 294.38 acres in Glenn County.
- All in the Williamson Act.
- Incredible rice production, cattle pasture & duck hunting.
- Clubhouse, three rental homes, shop, and barns.
- Hunting includes dove and duck.
- There are 190 farmable acres, a total farm of 294.38 acres. The farm includes 115 acres of FSA Rice Base.
- The entire farm is comprised of Class II-IV Soils. Soils are ideal for rice farming and irrigated pastures.
|Map To Home: View Map